Stains and Sundries
Penofin® Verde - Environmentally Friendly Wood Stains
Verde is the Italian word for green; it's as simple as that.
- Interior/Exterior Formula
- 99% ultraviolet Protection
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- No Odour
- No Petroleum Distillates
- Environmentally Sound
- VOC less than 1 g/liter
- Safe for Use Around Children and Animals
- 18 Lustrous Colors for Use on Every Type of Wood Species
- For decks, siding, fencing, all exterior and interior wood application.
Verde is the first of its kind. It is a 100% sustainable, petroleum free oil finish with no heavy metal compounds, no odour, and no offensive fumes.
Verde is a 0-VOC finish that can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is made with new age vegetable ester solvents, tough plant based resins, and the same high quality Brazilian rosewood oil found in all of our fine Penofin products.
Ultra Premium Penofin®
- Ultra Premium Formula for Extra Performance
- High transoxide pigments for 99% ultraviolet protection against fading
- Extra protection against mildew
- Ten transparent tones
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
This Ultra Premium Red Label Penofin was created to meet the demand for an exterior wood finish that outperforms transparent stains. The highly-penetrating Brazilian Rosewood Oil base, from sustainably harvested seeds, protects and nourishes wood fibers deeply. With the added mildew protection the "dark menace" will not attack wood so easily, and helps preserve the natural appearance. Penofin Ultra Premium Red Label is perfect where rain, wind, snow, or high elevations are encountered. The formula in Ultra Premium Red Label is the result of extensive testing, and the use of the highest quality ingredients.
Caution & Warnings
- Always beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
- For timber frame and log homes
- Added protection
- Sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- Three tones
LOG ON has 99% UV protection, the highest rating of any transparent finish. LOG ON has the finest mildew protection found anywhere. LOG ON is a semi-transparent wood finish that penetrates deeper than any other transparent stain. It really nourishes and protects the wood. You'll use LOG ON in high altitude environments where sun, wind, rain, and snow are toughest on wood.
LOG ON is perfect for log homes and timber frame properties that experience fierce weather conditions! From the Appalachians and the Ozarks, to Whistler and the Rockies, LOG ON!
Penofin is not a high solid, lay-on-the-surface type log and timber frame finish. No! Penetrating Penofin nourishes the fibers and stabilized deep within the wood. Penofin's LOG ON is available in three transparent tones that will enhance any log or timber frame structure.
Pro-Tech Wood Preparation Products
Step 1: Penofin® Pro-Tech Stripper
- Fast acting
- Easy to use
- Removes paint, stains, sealers and loose wood fibres
- Certified no VOC’s product
Step 2: Penofin® Pro-Tech Cleaner
- Restores wood to mill bright appearance
- Cleans and rejuvenates wood
- Easy to apply
- Biodegradable; safe on soil and plant life
Step 3: Penofin® Pro-Tech Brightener
- Reduces mill glaze for better penetration
- Removes the gray
- Prepares wood for finishing