Penofin® Verde – Environmentally Friendly Wood Stains
Verde is the Italian word for green; it’s as simple as that.
- Interior/Exterior Formula
- 99% ultraviolet Protection
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- No Odour
- No Petroleum Distillates
- Environmentally Sound
- VOC less than 1 g/liter
- Safe for Use Around Children and Animals
- 18 Lustrous Colors for Use on Every Type of Wood Species
- For decks, siding, fencing, all exterior and interior wood application.
Verde is a 0-VOC finish that can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is made with new age vegetable ester solvents, tough plant based resins, and the same high quality Brazilian rosewood oil found in all of our fine Penofin products.
Ultra Premium Penofin®
- Ultra Premium Formula for Extra Performance
- High transoxide pigments for 99% ultraviolet protection against fading
- Extra protection against mildew
- Ten transparent tones
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
Caution & Warnings
- Always beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
- For timber frame and log homes
- Added protection
- Sustainably harvested Brazilian Rosewood Oil
- Three tones
LOG ON has 99% UV protection, the highest rating of any transparent finish. LOG ON has the finest mildew protection found anywhere. LOG ON is a semi-transparent wood finish that penetrates deeper than any other transparent stain. It really nourishes and protects the wood. You’ll use LOG ON in high altitude environments where sun, wind, rain, and snow are toughest on wood.
LOG ON is perfect for log homes and timber frame properties that experience fierce weather conditions! From the Appalachians and the Ozarks, to Whistler and the Rockies, LOG ON!
Penofin is not a high solid, lay-on-the-surface type log and timber frame finish. No! Penetrating Penofin nourishes the fibers and stabilized deep within the wood. Penofin’s LOG ON is available in three transparent tones that will enhance any log or timber frame structure.
Pro-Tech Wood Preparation Products
Step 1: Penofin® Pro-Tech Stripper
- Fast acting
- Easy to use
- Removes paint, stains, sealers and loose wood fibres
- Certified no VOC’s product
Step 2: Penofin® Pro-Tech Cleaner
- Restores wood to mill bright appearance
- Cleans and rejuvenates wood
- Easy to apply
- Biodegradable; safe on soil and plant life
Step 3: Penofin® Pro-Tech Brightener
- Reduces mill glaze for better penetration
- Removes the gray
- Prepares wood for finishing
C2 Guard for Wood
C2 Guard is a non-toxic product designed for use on unsealed wood surfaces. C2 Guard absorbs deeply into wood, forming a flexible polymer barrier and becoming part of the wood’s cellular structure. This enhanced cellular structure resists water penetration, helping to prevent cracking, splitting, or warping, while at the same time reducing the effects of mold and mildew.